Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What did I do week 8?

Goddammit, Max! Get serious, for once! What are you going to DO with your life?
Why is it always what will I do? "What will he do", "What will he do," "Oh, my god what will he do", Do, do, do, do, do. Why isn't the issue here who I am?
 Because, Maxwell, what you do defines who you are.
No, Uncle Teddy. Who you are defines what you do. Right Jude?
Well, surely it's not what you do, but the, uh... the way that you do it.
                                         -Across the Universe   

A gift.

the wire and the bootle

 I plan to make the piece 4 feet wide and 5.5 feet long and 4.5 feet tall.

I also did a photo shoot of my last male model. :D

By the end of the term I would like to have a draft of my artist statement and a base constructed for the three large sculptures that are part of my piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment