Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Conor is in most of my big photo projects. Week 9.

Naturally, I asked my coworker and friend, Conor, if he wanted to participate in my Senior Art Project. The pictures indicate his response.

He did the same as Jim did. He changed from the clothes he walked off the street in and into some women's clothes I brought for him. Entertainingly enough, he actually changed into a woman's outfit that was much like his original clothing. Grey shirt and jeans. 

He also experimented with putting on makeup. This was his first time doing it himself I quickly found out when I was directing him how to properly apply lipstick, blush, etc. No matter though. 

He seemed to have a lot fun participating in this project and I am sure he is pleased that he got his own three-picture spread on my blog page.


No comments:

Post a Comment