Sunday, October 13, 2013

Week 4: Senior Art Show Progress

So much organizing this week!

I finally tracked down some drill bits and figured out how to use them! I hope I don't shatter any of the bottles.

Bjorklunden was a great weekend visit. Especially when I had so many photos to take.

I got some photos for the labels of the bottles. Now I can try printing some and testing them out.

If everyone is special, then is no one special?


Of course, I couldn't help myself and did some filming for the video portion of the piece. Although this is not part of the independent study, I figured if it benefits the project, why not?

I checked out some Maurizio Cattelan online and think I may add him to the list of artists relating to my work. The portions of bodies rather than using the whole form is very beneficial to contemporary works in conveying a wide range of ideas and concepts. (I know thats a general statement, but art goes down all roads these days).

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment