Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Process of Constructing a Piece for the Senior Art Show. Pt. 1

Senior Project Status Week 2

-       Moved in more materials to the back room

-     Presented idea at senior show presentations

-       Picked up keys for the rooms I will be working in!

-       Another artist added to my list: Mike Kelley
 


-       Met with Beth Z. about space for the piece
o   She is guesstimating about 12 feet of wall space for the piece. This means 6 feet each side of a corner. I am thinking the dimensions of the wall pieces could be 3x6x3 and the floor sculpture could be about 5x6x4. The floor space is not so much a concern. They also said that I am the first to come in and discuss space and equipment so I will get first dibs on a TV, however, I think I have a TV to use if there are more than 2 other film projects.  I will start taking digital pictures soon and designing the floor sculpture.

-   Still talking to Rob about drill bits and what not. Going to set up a time soon to figure out best drill for the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment